A delicious cheesy potato recipe that’s a uniter of nations, these potato skins will warm any global relations. Halved, roasted fingerlings with our creamy The Laughing Cow® Garlic & Herbs cheese, rosemary and prosciutto are all you need to successfully make this appetizer recipe.
Francophile Potato Skins
- 1 wedge of The Laughing Cow Garlic & Herbs cheese
- Halved fingerling potatoes, roasted
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- Roast your fingerling potatoes on parchment paper in the oven at 400°F (25-30 minutes).
- Once cooked, slice them in half. While warm, spread some The Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb cheese on each half.
- Top your snack with prosciutto slices and rosemary for the potato skin of all potato skins.
- Brighten your winter dinners with this comforting dish!