Tortellini Salad With The Laughing Cow Cheese and Toasted Pita
- 4 wedges The Laughing Cow cheese
For the tortellini salad:
- ½ package (350 g) tricolour beef tortellini
- 60 ml (¼ cup) sundried tomato vinaigrette
- 6 cherry tomatoes of various colours, cut in half
- ¼ small red onion, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh parsley, chopped
For the toasted pita:
- 2 whole wheat pitas
- 10 ml (2 tsp) olive oil
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) paprika
- 1.25 ml (¼ tsp) Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Cook the tortellini in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a salad bowl, toss the tortellini with the vinaigrette, tomatoes, onion and parsley.
- Brush the pitas with olive oil. Sprinkle with paprika and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper. Cut into triangles.
- Place the pitas on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, turning pitas halfway through, until golden brown and crispy.
- Pack lunch boxes with tortellini salad, toasted pita and The Laughing Cow cheese.