Who doesn’t like bacon? These simple, sweet and smoky bites are sure to become a classic in your home.
- 1 package of The Laughing Cow® Smoked Cheese
- ½ cup toasted pecans
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat over to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In bowl, toss pecans with maple syrup and then spread on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, stirring once. Let cool.
- Spread half a wedge of The Laughing Cow® Smoked Cheese on a half strip of bacon.
- Top with pecans and sprinkle with chopped chives for a perfect finish.
- Tip: To cook the bacon, place strips on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cook in the oven at 400°F for 12-15 minutes—or until bacon is crispy.